Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a while since I have written my last blog. I have been quite busy with summer classes, work, my trip to Asheville, North Carolina, and of course, crafting. I didn't get in as much sewing as I had hoped this summer. I finally got started on some awesome new projects only about a month ago, and now school has started. Yippee. Hopefully I have a little free time to work on them amid the craziness of the 4th-Year High Rise Project. Although designing a skyscraper sounds quite time-consuming. Anywho.....
My latest project I made was a Batman skirt. I used a bedsheet I found at the thrift store and the wasitband from an old sweatshirt. I also added a small felt batman symbol to the waist of the skirt. It has a hi-low hem. I absolutely love it!

I've also got an Etsy store in the works right now, but before I can actually open it I have to get some examples made of the things I want to sell. So hopefully I get it up and running soon because I am so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment